Sustainability & Thrive-ability
Enurgy, Inc. is directly involved in numerous cutting edge renewable and alternative energy technologies. As Human Havens we are strategically partnered with the most innovative and revolutionary green building revolution. This is beyond anything currently available.
35 years in the making, over 18 million invested in research, development and proving of the synergies of technologies we have learned from nature through a process called bio-mimicry. We take our clues from mother nature’s multi-billion year R&D program.
With our partners we are now offering a fully sustainable home that redefines sustainability as radical thrive-ability and response-ability to our fellow man and the environment.
FULLY-Sustainable… meaning the building is: closed loop, off grid, provides all the power, heating, cooling, air purification, water capture and purification, and interior greenhouse/rainforest the occupants may need. It is also the first home that is toxic free and EMF re-mediated. It will withstand over 150mph winds and is beautiful, affordable and available now.
The design of the home with these features is called the Plarr House. We can also custom design almost any other home with different sustainable qualities added or not and achieve the same low cost and fast construction.
Our HoldenHydro and HoldenWind patented products are second to none in the green industry.
For more information go to: HumanHavens.com
We are also supporting a new company offering a simple solar energy rental solution to home owners. The home owner saves money from day one without any upfront costs, and the company investors make a good profit while doing a good thing for the planet. Already past their series A funding round they are well on their way to make a profound difference in the energy sector by empowering home owners one house at a time.
- China To Issue Feed-in Tariff for Concentrating Solar Power Plants
- eStorage Project report quantifies 2,291 GWh of new pumped hydro possible in Europe
- Difficult Choices: Protecting Eagles, Advancing Wind Projects
- Ten Clean Energy Stocks For 2016: Spring Forward
- #CelebrateSolar: Europe, US Mark Solar Milestones in 2016
- SolSmart Recognizes Solar Cities, While Utilities Spend $400 million Against Solar Policies
- International Solar Alliance to Mobilize $1 Trillion
- Worldwide, Green Buildings Double Every Three Years
- Wow! Another Fracking Pipeline Goes Down in NY State
- Historic Earth Day: 171 Countries Sign the Paris Climate Agreement
- Independent science researchers found to be 2200% more likely to be honest about drug safety than pharma-funded 'captive' scientists
- Aldi groceries does right by the bees by banning all pesticide-laden produce and expanding organic alternatives
- GMO corn is failing; pesticides only exacerbate the problem, scientists say
- Did you know that most vitamin C comes from GMO corn and is made in Chinese chemical plants?
- Cancer doctor David Gorski (ORAC) is a 'ticking time bomb' for malpractice and medical negligence, warns health author