Sustainability & Thrive-ability
Enurgy, Inc. is directly involved in numerous cutting edge renewable and alternative energy technologies. As Human Havens we are strategically partnered with the most innovative and revolutionary green building revolution. This is beyond anything currently available.
35 years in the making, over 18 million invested in research, development and proving of the synergies of technologies we have learned from nature through a process called bio-mimicry. We take our clues from mother nature’s multi-billion year R&D program.
With our partners we are now offering a fully sustainable home that redefines sustainability as radical thrive-ability and response-ability to our fellow man and the environment.
FULLY-Sustainable… meaning the building is: closed loop, off grid, provides all the power, heating, cooling, air purification, water capture and purification, and interior greenhouse/rainforest the occupants may need. It is also the first home that is toxic free and EMF re-mediated. It will withstand over 150mph winds and is beautiful, affordable and available now.
The design of the home with these features is called the Plarr House. We can also custom design almost any other home with different sustainable qualities added or not and achieve the same low cost and fast construction.
Our HoldenHydro and HoldenWind patented products are second to none in the green industry.
For more information go to: HumanHavens.com
We are also supporting a new company offering a simple solar energy rental solution to home owners. The home owner saves money from day one without any upfront costs, and the company investors make a good profit while doing a good thing for the planet. Already past their series A funding round they are well on their way to make a profound difference in the energy sector by empowering home owners one house at a time.
- Tesla-Powered Wal-Mart Stores Attest to Musk's Energy Storage Ambitions
- US Power Grid’s $2 Trillion Upgrade Needs European Efficiency
- Arts Council Looks to Solar Energy to Make Art Available for All
- Turning Bakken Oil Well Waste Water Into Clean Geothermal Power
- Represent Renewables: One Week Left to Enter PEI's EMEA Project of the Year Awards
- Select groundcover management systems found viable for organically managed apple orchard
- Increased atmospheric carbon dioxide limits soil storage
- Study puts a price on the help nature provides to agriculture
- Climate change, plant roots may accelerate carbon loss from soils
- Living mulch, organic fertilizer tested on broccoli
- Overhyped electric cars and ethanol are 'greenwashed' scams that ultimately cause more pollution than fossil fuels
- Skin-healthy nut sought by cosmetic companies breathes new life into impoverished economies of South America
- Is radioactive food from Fukushima being sent to your grocery store?
- BAM! Chipotle goes 100% non-GMO; flatly rejecting the biotech industry and its toxic food ingredients
- Kraft Foods defrauded $5.4 million from wheat market traders, CFTC alleges